September 2014 Newsletter - Eye Level of Morrisville
Sep. 3rd, 2014
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Greetings from the Eye Level Team!!
Here is our brief update for Sep. 2014.
- Staff Updates: As indicated in our last update, summer is a transition period with teachers finding new jobs and we were not immune to these changes. Autumn was great but her full time job took precedence over this job and travel time to manage both was restrictive. We have Marissa and Shravani managing Autumn and Jamie’s classes and have been trained well by Autumn. They have a good teaching background and are managing well but we will be testing and monitoring their progress on a daily basis with additional resources to help if required.
- Center Admin: Ramya had to relocate to India due to personal reasons. We have been interviewing candidates and a replacement will soon be in place.
- Summer Activities & Stars: The special summer activities and stars program have ended. We will be updating you on the Stars program winners after they are announced by the corporate office. Please continue to encourage your kids and keep the spirits up for learning.
- Parent Conferences: We have been talking to some parents where changes were necessary to the program to get the children back on track if they were not progressing as expected. Please talk to us if you need to discuss any topic about your child. We will keep monitoring the progress to keep them on track.
- Feedback: We need your feedback to maintain the quality of teaching and the center. Please keep a lookout for our feedback form in another email soon. Your suggestions will help us improve and make changes. Alternatively, use the parent communication form to send us your feedback. Your feedback is confidential and will be used to make constructive changes only.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761.