February 2015 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
Feb. 9th, 2015
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Greetings from the Eye Level Team!! Hope you and the kids are doing well.
Happy Valentine’s Day in advance to all!!
Here is our brief update for November. 2014.
- Homework: Please ensure that the kids are completing their homework before the books are sent back for grading. Skipped or missed pages get graded as incorrect answers and give an incorrect picture of the child’s skills on the progress chart.
- “Climb to New Heights Challenge” Results: The results were announced by the HQ office and we did not have any winners from our center. Greensboro had 1. Let us make sure we compete and change this in the next round of challenges that the HQ comes up with.
- Center Administration: We are growing in student strength and our Admins need all the help they can get from you “The Parents” to manage the center effectively and without disruptions. We want our kids to have the best learning environment possible by keeping the distractions low, noise at a minimum and limiting teacher interaction to the end of the session if necessary. Please do talk to the Admins before you talk to the teachers to avoid interruptions.
- Make up Classes/Schedule Changes: Please make sure you let the admins know of any planned makeup classes or schedule changes for your child well in advance. We have a current limit of two changes but please stay tuned for an update on this policy. We have been very flexible with changes in the past but with the full class schedules, we need better planning for makeup sessions and schedule changes going into the future. We want to maintain the small class size structure for a quality education and allow enough time for the teachers to be prepared for these sessions.
- Feedback: Please continue to give your feedback to help us make the program better. We appreciate it very much.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
- Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761.