March 2015 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
Mar. 3rd, 2015
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Greetings from the Eye Level Team!! Spring is on the horizon and hope we have most of the bad weather behind us now.
Here is our brief update for March. 2014.
- Center Timings -Extended hours on Saturday: Our Center timings are Wednesday to Friday 4:30 to 7:30 & Saturday 10:00 to 2:30 with a 30 minute break from 12:00 to 12:30. We have increased the number of hours on Saturday with two additional slots from 12:30 to 1:30 & 1:30 to 2:30. We do plan to open Tuesday in the near future. Please stay tuned for this update.
- Vacation: Hiral will be on leave during the month of March as she is visiting India. We will have an additional help in ‘Srividhya’ for some days with planned teacher vacations during this month but please do help out by minimizing make up/rescheduling classes and keeping the noise levels and distractions low. Your support will help Kelly in managing the operations smoothly.
- Policy Revision on Schedule Changes: As mentioned in our last newsletter, we have revised our policy on makeup sessions to maintain the small class structure and quality of instruction. There will be a limit of one makeup class session in a month. Books are available for pickup in case you do miss more than one class. As mentioned earlier, We have been very flexible with changes in the past but with the full class schedules, we do need your cooperation for better planning and managing the classes.
- Feedback: Please continue to give your feedback to help us make the program better. We appreciate it very much.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
- Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761.
Eye Level of Morrisville,