May 2015 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Greetings from the Eye Level Team!!
It is EOG time for some of you and a pretty busy month for most of us!! Hope you are all enjoying summer!!
Here is our brief update for May 2015.
- Parents: It is Teacher appreciation week! Please show your appreciation to our teachers, Marissa Morgan, Brianne Brummer and our new addition Christie Foster by taking time to say hello and thanking them for their services. They have been doing a wonderful job and our happy kids reflect the sentiment.
- Additional working Day: Tuesday is now an official working day! We have a new teacher in Christie Foster who has joined our existing team of Marissa and Brianne. Please welcome her. The timings are the same as other week days i.e. 4:30-7:30 PM.
- Homework: Please make sure that the kids complete their homework on time. Timely completion of homework is an important component of the Eye Level learning model. Also, the children are expected to complete their homework by working independently without much assistance from the parents. Undue assistance from parents can give an illusion of a child not requiring any help with his material and can slow down his progress. Please talk to us or the teachers in case a child requires a lot of help to complete his work and we can reassess his/her learning plan.
- Schedule Changes/Makeup classes: Please note that a one day notice may not be enough to schedule a makeup class. The admins will try their best to have a makeup class on your day of choice but may not be able to accommodate if they do not have enough lead time. Please make sure you call or email well in advance to confirm space availability for a makeup class.
- Feedback: We welcome both positive and constructive feedback. Please continue to give your feedback to help us make the program better. We appreciate it very much. A form is attached for your use. You can drop it at the center with Kelly or Hiral.
- Communication: Many of you have expressed that there is no one to answer the phone calls. Many times, the staff is busy with kids who need attention or attending to parent requests. If you do need to reach us for any immediate needs, please use the secondary number of 336-455-1078 and we will get back to you at the earliest.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
- Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761.
Eye Level of Morrisville,