DEC 2015 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
Dec 1st, 2015
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Happy Diwali to our Eye level families and wishing you a Merry Christmas & New Year in advance;
We are into the holiday season and this month will be a very short month in terms of working days and before we know we will be welcoming the New Year.
Here is our update for December 2015.
- December Holidays: Our holidays for December are 24th, through Jan 3rd 2016. We will resume our regular classes after the winter break on Jan 4th 2016. Books will be available for pickup to cover for this period. For more details on this, please talk to the Center Manager, Kiersten.
- Additional Teacher: We are still looking for additional staff to help with our increased hours of operation. Specifically, we are looking for an additional teacher and a grader. If you know of any good candidates, please refer them and be rewarded with a referral fee.
- Math Olympiad: We had a great turnout for the Math Olympiad this year. Between the Greensboro & Morrisville centers, we were able to fill the required capacity to have our very own testing center which was close and convenient for both these locations. The results should be announced this month and we will keep you posted. Also, we will be posting some cool pictures of this event on our website. Please keep a lookout for them.
- Returned Checks: Please see, there is a $25 penalty imposed by the banks on returned checks for any reason. Please make sure that checks are honored and we do not have to pay this additional fee.
- Vacation/Cancellation Policy: Please make sure that you fill in a program Vacation/Cancellation form in case you need to go on a long vacation or discontinue the program. This will ensure that Automatic drafts are discontinued and the proper books are updated. Please note that we need a 30 day notice to cancel the program and the notice needs to be given one month prior to the next billing date which is always the first of every month.
- Schedule Changes/Makeup classes: It is always important to make the Administrators know of any changes in absences or schedule. Please note that we do not have any capacity to accommodate makeup classes for walk ins. Please do make an appointment if you wish to come in for a makeup class or reschedule classes.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Please do fill out a referral form if you are referring someone to ensure that the referral check is mailed to the correct address. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
- Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761 and in case you are not able to reach anyone through the normal channels, please call 336-455-1071.
Eye Level of Morrisville,