Jan 2016 Newsletter - Eyelevel of Morrisville
Jan 4th, 2016
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Wishing a very Happy New Year to all our Eye Level families! ;
The holidays are through and we need to get back to work in building up the required skills for success in our kids!!.
Hoping the kids are well rested and ready for the challenges ahead.
With that we will keep this short! Today, classes will resume as usual and we welcome you all to a fantastic 2016!!
As a reminder,
- Fees: Fees were prorated for the month of December due to the extended break. Regular fees will apply going forward.
- Returned Checks/Transfers: Please see, there is a $25 penalty imposed by the banks on returned checks or transfers for any reason. Please make sure of funds availability and you do not have to pay this additional fee.
- Vacation/Cancellation Policy: Please make sure that you fill in a program Vacation/Cancellation form in case you need to go on a long vacation or discontinue the program. This will ensure that Automatic drafts are discontinued and the proper books are updated. Please note that we need a 30 day notice to cancel the program and the notice needs to be given one month prior to the next billing date which is always the first of every month.
- Schedule Changes/Makeup classes: It is always important to make the Administrators know of any changes in absences or schedule. Please note that we do not have any capacity to accommodate makeup classes for walk ins. Please do make an appointment if you wish to come in for a makeup class or reschedule classes.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Please do fill out a referral form if you are referring someone to ensure that the referral check is mailed to the correct address. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761 and in case you are not able to reach anyone through the normal channels, please call 336-455-1071.
Eye Level of Morrisville,