March 2016 Newsletter - EyeLevel of Morrisville
March 8th, 2016
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Spring is almost here and hoping life is good and everyone is enjoying the great weather we are having!!
With that we have a very short update & our monthly reminders!
- Parent Discussions: Please take appointments with Kiersten if you need to have an extended discussion about your child’s progress and want to know more about how they are doing in class. Appointments help the administrators to look up the progress charts and prepare for the discussion which is more valuable and productive than adhoc discussions.
- Parking: Please take care that the cars are parked in the proper parking spots before you pick-up or drop off the children. It is a safety issue for our kids and a courtesy extended to our neighbors during the rush time.
- ACH Information: ACH information and related contact information needs to be current for us to bill you correctly. Please contact Kiersten if any of the information needs to be updated.
- Vacation/Cancellation Policy: Please make sure that you fill in a program Vacation/Cancellation form in case you need to go on a long vacation or discontinue the program. This will ensure that Automatic drafts are discontinued and the proper books are updated. Please note that we need a 30 day notice to cancel the program and the notice needs to be given one month prior to the next billing date which is always the first of every month.
- Feedback: Your feedback is a major component of the changes you see at the center. We always welcome constructive feedback and would love to hear from you as to how we are doing and your likes and dislikes. Forms can be picked up from the Center Manager to send in your comments and is also attached to this email.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Please do fill out a referral form if you are referring someone to ensure that the referral check is mailed to the correct address. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
- Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761 and in case you are not able to reach anyone through the normal channels, please call 336-455-1071.
Eye Level of Morrisville,