April 2016 Newsletter - EyeLevel of Morrisville
April 5th, 2016
Dear Eye Level Parents,
Hope everyone enjoyed the spring break and having a fun time with this beautiful weather!!
Here is our short update for April 2016 & our monthly reminders!
- Classroom Changes: We are adding more capacity to our center to accommodate more students and working on plans to add an additional class. You will see some changes in the center but no changes to the existing classes. Please stay tuned for more news on this.
- New Teacher/Admin: We are looking to hire new personnel to accommodate the additional capacity who will play the dual role of Teacher & Admin to manage the class and also assist Kiersten in her day to day activities. This is a role for limited days until it grows to a full schedule position.
- Rescheduling Classes: "A friendly reminder to please let your Center Manager know if you are planning to miss classes so that we can schedule make up sessions or booklets accordingly." With all of the absences we have had with spring break, very few parents have informed us.
- Critical Thinking Challenge: The deadline for registering for this event is fast approaching. With the Critical Thinking Challenge, Eye Level hopes to promote the value and importance of problem solving and analytical skills that complement the often-tested calculation and arithmetic abilities. By focusing on problem solving and reasoning as a basis for the competition, Eye Level can encourage students to “think outside of the box” and hopefully bring a few newly learned skills from the Challenge back to their schoolwork. Talk to Kiersten for more details on this!
- ACH Information: ACH information and related contact information needs to be current for us to bill you correctly. Please contact Kiersten if any of the information needs to be updated.
- Vacation/Cancellation Policy: Please make sure that you fill in a program Vacation/Cancellation form in case you need to go on a long vacation or discontinue the program. This will ensure that Automatic drafts are discontinued and the proper books are updated. Please note that we need a 30 day notice to cancel the program and the notice needs to be given one month prior to the next billing date which is always the first of every month.
- Feedback: Your feedback is a major component of the changes you see at the center. We always welcome constructive feedback and would love to hear from you as to how we are doing and your likes and dislikes. Forms can be picked up from the Center Manager to send in your comments and is also attached to this email.
- Referrals/Fees Due: Please refer your friends to Eyelevel and be our ambassadors. Please do fill out a referral form if you are referring someone to ensure that the referral check is mailed to the correct address. Again, a big Thank You for all your referrals. Thank you to all our ACH payees. You have helped us reduce a lot of administrative work. Monthly Dues are always due on the 1st of every month and late by the 5th. Please pay on time.
Please direct all communication to Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or call 919-342-6761 and in case you are not able to reach anyone through the normal channels, please call 336-455-1071.
Eye Level of Morrisville,