Monthly Update - February 2019
Hello Eye Level Families!
Can you believe it is already February! We have some awesome things going on this month!
- 2019 Oratacular: Congratulations to Mariah Victorian, Akshaj Goel, Rhea Victorian, and Shyla Tyagi for being our first, second and third place winners for the first round of the 2019 Eye Level Oratacular! You all did an amazing job!
- Critical Thinking Challenge: Registration is now open for the 2019 Critical Thinking Challenge! This event is open to third through sixth graders and is a great way to enhance their problem solving and reasoning skills. The first round will be held at our center on April 6th. For more information and to register, please visit www.criticalthinkingchallenge.com, or speak with Melissa!
- Parent Conferences: It is that time again! Progress reports are being sent home with each student this week and we will be having parent conferences beginning next week. Please use the following link to sign up for a time: http://signup.com/go/dKgAcnM. These conferences are a wonderful opportunity to receive feedback on your child’s progress and to address any questions or concerns that you may have! I look forward to meeting with all of you!
- Level Tests: Beginning this month, any student that passes a level test with a score over 90% will be featured on our Facebook page! We want to make sure these students are recognized for their achievements! Like our page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Eye-Level-Morrisville-247897705346077/) to see your child recognized and for the latest updates!
- New Saturday Hours: Please note that we have changed our Saturday hours slightly. We will now have four classes on Saturdays beginning at 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, and 1:00pm.
- Referrals: We love when current families spread the word of our programs to their family and friends! To say “thank you” we will be offering a referral bonus! Every family that refers another family will receive a $50 check and the new family will receive FREE registration (normally $50)! This will apply to both our Morrisville and Apex locations. If you have any questions, please let me know!
- Inclement Weather: Though it may not feel like winter at the moment (70 degrees outside!), there is still always a possibility of inclement weather during this time of year. We will do our best to update everyone as soon as possible regarding closures if there is a threat of inclement weather. Please check out our Facebook page and check your email for the latest updates!
- Student Arrival/Pickup: Please make sure the students are accompanied to and from the center at the beginning and end of class. Our parking lot can be very busy in the evenings and we want to make sure that each student is staying safe. Also, please make sure that your child is picked up in a timely manner. Please note that our center closes at 7:30pm Monday through Friday and at 2:00pm on Saturday. After these times, our staff is not liable for students still in the building. Thanks in advance for your cooperation on this matter!
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us through email at Morrisville@myeyelevel.com or by phone at 919-342-6761. If you ever need to reach Melissa directly, outside of normal business hours, please call 919-454-7994.
The Eye Level Team